This course unpacks Franklin Electric residential submersible products, along with what you need to know in order to properly size, install, and troubleshoot. During this course, you will complete a series of self-paced modules and quizzes focused on electricity and product fundamentals, sizing and installation, and troubleshooting checks. This course takes about 3.5 hours to complete.
- You must complete this course in 60 days
- Understanding of basic electrical and industry terminology and concepts
- Ability to identify submersible water systems components
- Understanding of basic installation power and cooling practices
- Understanding of basic troubleshooting checks
NOTE: To complete each module, you must view and pass all three activities.